PACE – Performance assessment for Competency enhancement
PACE is a customized and comprehensive program designed by ASM’s management consultancy service.
Why PACE ?
- Organization vision mapped with current employee competency.
- Improve performance of employees.
- Assist in future recruitment based on compewtency mapped for each position through PACE.
Steps of PACE
Step 1 : Diagnostics
This is the 1st Step of PACE where the following activities are undertaken to ensure that it is relevant and completely customized for the organization
- Organization study and research.
- Job analysis and evaluation.
- Job Competency analysis.
- Level trait analysis.
Step 2 : Assessment
On the basis of information and observations during diagnostics , the 2nd step of PACE is followed which is assessment , there are a series of activities which can be broadly categorized as .
- Form Design : level wise and functional area wise.
- Awareness & Training program : This is done to create clarity in understanding amongst employees , seamless and time bound execution.
Step 3 : Analytics
The last & 3rd step of PACE is Analytics
- Analysis – In analysis we recognize R1 ( the Current competency level of the individual and compare the same with R3 ( organization expectation of competency for the position).
- Submission of R2 (the gap between organization expectation and current competency level that is R3 – R1).
- Propose PIP (Performance Improvement Plan).
In order to inculcate the desired competencies, we work out a detail implementation plan for each participants individually.
PACE has been highly appreciated for.
- Develop and add value to organization human capital.
- Employees improve their performance and expand their capabilities.
- Organization use this as a tool to consistently raise the level of performance.
Let’s initiate PACE to accelerate your organization’s growth